Are you the victim of a hit and run? Our Moncks Corner hit and run accident lawyers want you to receive compensation. Call 843-483-8630 or message us for a consultation.
Representing Hit and Run Victims
West Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers represent hit and run victims. If you have been victimized by a hit and run driver, it can be especially frustrating. Not only are you suffering from accident injuries, but you have the added insult of the other driver choosing to flee the scene.
Our hit and run accident lawyers want you to receive justice. Contact us to talk about your case.
You may deserve compensation. It is our goal to fully represent your interests in the legal process. See how we can provide you with a higher standard in legal representation. Call 843-483-8630 or contact us online to begin.
Serving Hit and Run Accident Victims Throughout Moncks Corner and the Lowcountry
Since 1945, we have been representing individuals and families throughout the Lowcountry. Whether you are a resident or visitor to Moncks Corner, you have important rights when a hit and run occurs.
Our firm has a proud tradition of legal excellence serving victims. We are an extremely experienced legal team, with deep roots in our community.
Founded in 1945, we bring our experience and dedication to each person that we serve. See how we can advocate for you if you are the victim of a hit and run.
Pursuing Your Rights
If you or a loved one are the victim of a hit and run, you have important rights. You have the right to:
- Claim compensation for your injuries and damages
- File your own legal claim, regardless of whether the police pursue charges
- Build on the law enforcement investigation to determine liability
- File a claim based on negligence, recklessness and other misconduct
- Request compensation for economic and non-economic damages
- File claims against insurance policies, or take your claim to court
- Representation from an experienced legal team
It is our goal to provide professional and dedicated representation for hit and run victims in Moncks Corner. The law enforcement investigation alone isn’t enough to truly represent the interests of the victim. It is up to you to file your claim for compensation. Our lawyers are determined to represent your interests.
Compensation for Hit and Run Claims
Compensation for a hit and run claim is based on the losses to the victim. Damages may be economic, representing your financial losses. They may also be non-economic representing your personal suffering and anguish.
To represent your interests, we evaluate each type of compensation that may be available to you. The amount that you receive should represent the severity of the crash and its impact on your life.
You may claim hit and run compensation for:
- Emergency medical care and stabilization
- Long-term medical bills
- Nursing and home care
- Physical therapy
- Mental health injuries and suffering
- Emotional anguish
- Physical pain
- Disfigurement and disability
- Loss of future income
- Vehicle and other property damage
- Punitive damages, if the case qualifies
Compensation for a hit and run should be complete. It should include direct financial losses and the other ways that being a victim has impacted your life. We are experienced lawyers who will fight for your rights. We invite you to learn more about what your case may be worth and why. Call 843-483-8630 now for your consultation.
Common Types of Hit and Runs
Hit and runs happen in a variety of different circumstances. Perhaps the driver doesn’t have a license. Maybe they chose to drink and drive. Our lawyers evaluate the circumstances and the grounds for compensation including:
- Drivers choosing to operate without a license or insurance
- Stolen vehicles
- Drunk driving, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Commercial driving licenses and not wanting to tarnish a record
- Reckless drivers who are operating with disregard for the safety of others
- Persons fleeing the scene of another crime
- Severe injuries to bicyclists and pedestrians
- Distracted driving including texting
- Crashes that occur in construction zones
Some drivers choose to flee the scene because they are trying to hide not having a license or driving under the influence. Others simply do not want to comply with their obligation to stop at the scene and exchange information. Regardless, fleeing the scene of an accident is almost always legal negligence. It is our goal to hold the offender accountable for their actions by claiming compensation for you.
Experienced Representation for Your Claim
When you’re the victim of a hit and run, you need honest advice, and you need results. It is our goal to communicate clearly with you, both at your consultation and throughout your case. You need to know exactly what your case is worth and what we are doing to pursue it.
Our commitment to you is to provide professional and dedicated legal representation based on the highest standards of training and experience.
At West Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers, we offer:
- A team of lawyers that is highly experienced and accomplished
- A law firm that is rooted in tradition to provide excellence in legal representation
- Time to answer all your questions, making sure that your input determines the path of your case
- Updates throughout the case; constant contact with your legal team
- Knowledge in a broad range of legal matters and issues that may be important to your case
- Free consultations; clear explanations of fees and how we are paid for services
- Representation from the initial investigation through case building and resolution of your case
- Relentless pursuit of your claim until you accept a resolution on your own terms
We are proud of our reputation advocating for Moncks Corner individuals and families. In the many ways that you have been impacted by a hit and run, we aim to represent your legal rights and interests.
Free Consultations – Start Your Case Today
Begin your case with a consultation with our Moncks Corner hit and run lawyers. There is no cost or obligation, and we invite you to learn all that you can about your case.
When you deserve compensation, our experienced law firm is here to help you claim it. Call 843-483-8630 or send us a message to learn more and start your case.
We’re here to fight for compensation for you. Contact us now.