Our motorcycle accident lawyers want you to receive fair compensation for your claim. Contact us today at 843-483-8630 to speak with our Moncks Corner motorcycle accident lawyers at West Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers.
Hard Work, Honest Advice, Real Results
The West Law Firm motorcycle accident lawyers represent people hurt in motorcycle accidents in Moncks Corner and throughout the Lowcountry. Too often, driver carelessness or inattention leads to a crash. That crash can change the life of a motorcyclist in an instant.
Our experienced Moncks Corner law firm offers dedicated representation, honest advice and real results. Serving the Lowcountry since 1945, we have helped people like you for generations. We are well known for our legal advocacy for our community. We want to help you, too.
Consultations always available
If you have been in a motorcycle accident, we invite you to request your free consultation with our motorcycle accident lawyers. Call 843-483-8630 today.
Experienced Legal Representation for Moncks Corner Motorcycle Accident Victims
West Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers is proud to deliver a higher standard for Lowcountry families. We handle your case with respect and professionalism. As a motorcycle rider, you have important rights. When you’re in an accident, you have the right to:
- Bring a legal claim
- Make claims against applicable insurance policies, and claim compensation directly from responsible parties
- Take your case to court if necessary
- Pursue compensation from a party responsible for causing the accident
- Request compensation for economic and non-economic losses
- Have representation from an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer
Your rights as a motorcyclist are no different than others on the road. You have the right to full use of the lane. You have the right to expect others to follow traffic laws and exercise reasonable care and caution.
See how our experienced legal representation can help you. If you have been in a motorcycle accident, call 843-483-8630 or message us online for your consultation.
Pursuing Compensation for Motorcycle Accident Victims
When you hire us, we are on your side from the beginning. We represent victims – we never represent the insurance companies. Getting fair compensation for a motorcycle accident victim takes determination, skill and experience.
While you’re addressing physical pain, medical problems, mental health injuries and unexpected interruption to your lifestyle, we are ready to represent your legal interests. Our team makes sure that you are treated fairly when you’re hurt in a motorcycle accident. Too many people don’t respect motorcyclists and their rights on the road. We are prepared to pursue fair compensation for you. We’re not afraid of the insurance companies or a difficult battle in court on your behalf.
Contact us at 843-483-8630 to learn about our process for pursuing compensation for motorcycle accident victims. Learn about our track record representing individuals and families in Moncks Corner. See how we can help you.
Choosing the Law Firm to Represent Your Interests After a Motorcycle Wreck
The law firm that represents you for your motorcycle accident claim becomes your representative and advocate. Here are some of the highlights of our firm:
- A law firm that has been rooted in the Lowcountry since 1945. Rely on our experience.
- An extremely successful legal team who have advocated for people like you for decades.
- Knowledge of the specific issues that are critical to motorcycle accident claims. We know the unique issues that matter to you.
- Understanding of all types of insurance coverage and pursuing all types of damages that may be claimed on those policies.
- Dedication to your legal needs. Each case is personalized to your interests.
- Legal resources, personnel and technology to meet your needs.
- An open-door policy with open communication throughout your case.
- Free consultations with the opportunity to ask questions and learn all you can about your case.
To get outstanding results in a motorcycle accident claim, we must have a thorough understanding of the unique issues facing motorcyclists. Our lawyers are proud to represent motorcyclists in our community. We use our experience to build a strong case for compensation.
Do I have the right to motorcycle accident compensation?
Motorcycle accident compensation is based on legal fault. If someone else is responsible for the accident, and you have damages, you may have the right to compensation. Legal fault is not just intentional misconduct – simple negligence, like another driver speeding or violating the right of way, can give you the right to motorcycle accident compensation.
Because you do not have the protection of a large motor vehicle in an accident, your damages may be severe. Even so, you may deserve compensation for whatever your damages may be.
Negligence, recklessness and intentional harm
Negligence is the most common basis for motorcycle accident compensation. Negligence may occur in many ways, including:
- Turning in front of a motorcyclist
- Not giving the motorcyclist the right of way
- Failing to use sufficient attention to notice others on the road
- Traveling too fast for road conditions including traffic
- Cutting off the motorcyclist on purpose
- Leaving too little following distance
- Drunk driving
- Poor vehicle maintenance
- Inadequate commercial driver training
Most motorcycle accident claims are paid out of insurance policies, so it is important to identify what insurance policies apply. It’s critical to make the appropriate claims and understand the amount that must be paid. Our lawyers handle all of this on your behalf. We take the steps to evaluate how the accident occurred and prove your right to compensation.
What is the South Carolina law for motorcycle accidents?
In Moncks Corner and throughout South Carolina, motorcycle laws include:
- Motorcyclists have the right to use the roads, and to have other drivers follow the rules of the road
- Unless a special rule applies, motorcyclists must also follow the rules of the road
- Lane splitting is not allowed, but riders may ride two in a lane
- Negligence laws apply to all vehicles on the road
- Helmets and eye shield requirements apply to riders under 21
- Time limits apply for motorcyclists to claim accident compensation
- Compensation may cover problems that are unique to motorcyclists including road rash and damage to riding gear
- You have the right to compensation for catastrophic injuries including brain trauma and permanent disfigurement
Advocating for You – Consultations Available
If you have been in a motorcycle accident, West Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers wants to advocate for you. Let us bring our experience and dedication to your case.
You may receive compensation. Trust our law firm to pursue your interests while you focus on your recovery.
Request your consultation by calling 843-483-8630, or message us today. Get answers to your questions, and start your path towards compensation today. Contact our Moncks Corner, SC motorcycle accident lawyers now.