If you have been in a car accident, our Moncks Corner lawyers want you to receive compensation. We are committed to helping victims get justice financially. Contact us today at 843-483-8630 to start your case.
Car Accident Attorneys Serving Moncks Corner and the Lowcountry Since 1945
With deep roots in the area, West Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers has been proudly serving Moncks Corner and the Lowcountry since 1945. If you have been hurt, our car accident lawyers are prepared to represent your legal interests. Whatever the circumstances, we provide comprehensive legal representation through the entire claims process.
Start your case today by calling 843-483-8630.
Highly Experienced – Higher Standards
The West Law Firm Moncks Corner car accident lawyers are a highly experienced team of professional litigators. We provide honest advice handling a wide range of legal matters for the people that we are proud to serve. Our legal team is here to handle your claim with respect and professionalism. Our experience gets you results.
Our law firm handles all types of car accident cases. Each accident has its own unique set of circumstances. Whether your situation is simple or complex, we are dedicated to fully representing your interests. Talk to our legal team to learn more about how we can advocate for you.
West Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers is focused on representing your interests and legal needs. Some ways we may assist you are:
- Investigating the facts and how the accident occurred
- Determining who is at fault and finding what insurance policies may apply
- Handling complex claims that involve severe injury or comparative fault
- Making claims to insurance companies and handling all interactions with them
- Making a formal complaint in court and starting formal legal proceedings
- Speaking for you at court hearings
- Filing court documents
- Creating a legal strategy; determining if you should go to trial or accept a settlement
- Conducting trial on your behalf or formalizing a settlement through negotiations
It is our goal to do what is right for you – every time.
We know that the agony of being in an accident can create significant stress and worry. That’s why we are focused on pursuing your case. We bring the experience and dedication that you need to get results.
Protecting Your Rights in a Car Accident
If you are in a car accident, you may have the right to claim financial compensation. Victims may seek compensation for medical bills, lost income, vehicle damage, other property damage and their personal suffering. Being in a car accident impacts a person in many ways. It impacts your finances, your lifestyle and your family. The victim has the right to claim compensation from the party that causes the accident.
Many people know that they have rights when they are in a car accident, but they may not know what that means. It means that the party who causes the accident owes the victims compensation. It’s not always another driver who is at fault – an employer, government entity, vehicle manufacturer or even someone besides a driver can be responsible for an accident.
If you have been in a car accident:
- You may deserve financial compensation
- Each victim must prove their right to compensation
- It’s up to the victim to initiate their case
- Compensation can include financial losses and non-economic losses, like physical and emotional distress
- You may reach a settlement, but you have trial rights
- Our lawyers can represent you in all steps of the case
When we represent you, we work quickly to build a case. At the same time, the insurance companies are working to fight paying a claim. As soon as we represent you, we take over communications with all other parties, the insurance companies and the courts. Each step we take on your behalf is designed to collect the financial compensation you deserve.
Why People Choose West Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers
Our firm is located in Moncks Corner, South Carolina. We represent clients throughout the Lowcountry. We are proud of our rich tradition representing generations in the area. People choose us for the dedication that we bring to each person we represent.
- An extremely experienced and accomplished legal team. We have a long history of achievement in the legal profession and beyond. We are proud of our contributions to the Moncks Corner community.
- Understanding of the law including basic legal principles and recent developments. We are prepared to argue for interpretations and extensions of law that are favorable to your situation.
- Commitment to communicating with you throughout the case. It is important to us that you understand the proceedings and get answers to all your questions.
- We are professional and knowledgeable in matters that are important to your family.
- Our team handles a broad range of legal matters. We are here to meet your needs.
About Our Car Accident Representation
What does a car accident lawyer do?
A car accident lawyer represents their client through the process of claiming compensation for a car accident. They are a trained professional who undertakes the legal steps and strategies to help the client get a favorable result in their case. They are a trained, professional advocate for their client.
How much can you get for a car accident claim?
The law allows car accident victims to claim damages that include:
- Medical care including diagnostic evaluation, stabilization and recovery
- Nursing care
- Prescription medication and home healthcare needs
- Future medical bills for long-term care
- Lost wages and career damage
- Mental health injuries, treatment and suffering
- Physical anguish
- Disfigurement, disability and lifestyle damages
- Vehicle and other property damage
- Wrongful death damages
The insurance company doesn’t want you to know how much you can truly receive for a car accident claim. Even though it can’t be directly measured with a calculator, your physical and emotional suffering have value.
How much you get for a car accident claim depends on understanding what you can receive, proving your case with evidence and legal arguments and taking the steps to make your claim.
When should I hire a car accident lawyer?
When you hire us, we start working on the case immediately. Things we do early in the case, like talking to witnesses and handling interactions with the insurance company, can make a big difference in the outcome of your case. It’s never too late to contact us, but we hope you’ll contact us right now! We want to start working on your case today.
Do you offer free consultations?
Yes. Consultations are always free for car accident victims. There’s no obligation and you have nothing to lose by talking to our team.
How do you communicate with clients during a case?
Communication with each client is key to providing outstanding legal representation. It’s important to us that we understand your perspective. By answering your questions and explaining each step with our open door policy, we can truly provide you with outstanding legal representation.
Call Us Today – Now Taking New Cases
Whether you have questions or you are ready to begin, we invite you to meet our team and have a consultation about your case. Request your free consultation by messaging us or by calling 843-483-8630.
It is our goal to exceed your expectations as we fight for fair compensation for you. Let us share our insights, what you can expect in the legal process and explain how our representation can help you.
Work with the experienced legal team that has been representing individuals and families in the Lowcountry for decades. Contact our Moncks Corner car accident lawyers today at 843-483-8630.