If you need a Moncks Corner workers’ compensation lawyer, West Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers is here to represent you. Get the benefits you deserve. Call 843-483-8630 today.
Representing Injured Workers in Moncks Corner and the Lowcountry
The workers’ compensation system is meant to provide fast access to medical care and financial help when you’re injured at work. Unfortunately, it isn’t always so easy. The workers’ compensation system can be complex. The insurance companies do not always pay what you deserve.
Our Moncks Corner workers’ compensation lawyers can help. At our firm, we are an experienced team of accomplished legal professionals. We represent people who are hurt in the scope of their employment.
We represent those who suffered on-the-job injuries such as:
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Lifting Heavy Objects (torn rotator cuff, hernia, bulging discs, etc)
- Transportation Accidents
- Collisions with Objects/Machinery
- Burns or Electrocution
- Workplace Violence
- Exposure to Chemicals/Hazardous Materials
If you have been hurt at work, our lawyers want to help. Talk with us about your case and see how we can help. Call 843-483-8630 for your consultation.
Pursuing Settlements and Judgments for Injured Workers
We want every injured person to have the settlement or judgment they deserve through workers’ compensation. There are several ways that a workers’ compensation case can be complex. Some of the ways we may assist you are:
- Understanding your rights in workers’ compensation law
- Knowing what you must do to secure your benefits
- Challenging a denial of your medical benefits
- Determining the proper calculation of your wage replacement payments
- Filing forms needed to claim benefits
- Claiming permanent disability pay
- Gathering and presenting medical evidence at your hearing
- Preparing legal arguments and factual evidence to present to the commission
- Filing appeals as needed, including in court
- Negotiating a fair resolution or pursuing your case in court
Receiving a fair settlement or judgment in the workers compensation requires several steps. You must know what compensation you deserve and pursue it in the right way. Good representation addresses the personal issues present in your case.
Our law firm handles it all for you. We take care of the legal steps so that you can focus on your recovery.
We are proud of our history serving people like you in Moncks Corner and the Lowcountry. Call 843-483-8630 to see how we can represent you.
Experienced Representation for You
Since 1945, our law firm has been serving the needs of the Moncks Corner community. Representing injured workers is what we do. You have rights. It’s our goal to make sure every employee has a level playing field against the big insurance companies.
Highlights of our law firm are:
- Advocacy for Moncks Corner and the Lowcountry since 1945
- A team of highly accomplished lawyers who have a history of success in legal advocacy
- Experienced lawyers who are seasoned in the courtroom and in legal procedure
- The technology and personnel resources to pursue your claim in full
- Preparation of evidence including medical information needed for a successful workers’ compensation claim
- Thorough understanding of workers’ compensation laws and how to pursue your case
- The philosophy of our law firm is that every injured person deserves access to qualified legal representation
- Commitment to providing counsel – taking the time to explain everything and answer your questions
We handle each case with respect and professionalism. We are committed to providing:
- Skill and experience in the law
- Precise and thorough legal advocacy
- Responsive service
- Friendly and understanding people to serve you
- Helpfulness throughout the case
We know how challenging it is to be injured at work. Over the years, we have built our law firm to provide what you need when you are hurt on the job.
Start your case today by meeting with our legal team. Contact West Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers for a free case review.
How a Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Can Help You
What is a workers’ compensation lawyer?
A worker’s compensation lawyer represents a person who is hurt at work. Even though the workers’ compensation system is a little bit different than a lawsuit, you still have the right to legal representation. Your lawyer pursues your rights.
The benefits you receive are critical to your health and your financial future. Having our experienced lawyers by your side is an important way to protect your rights.
How does workers’ compensation work?
If you’re hurt on the job, the workers’ compensation system is meant to provide benefits without having to prove that your employer was at fault for causing the accident. You report your injury to the employer, and their insurance company provides benefits that are covered by law.
What workers’ compensation benefits can I receive?
Benefits you may receive in the workers’ compensation system are:
- Emergency medical care
- Medical care without cost from authorized providers
- Temporary replacement wages if you are unable to work
- Permanent disability compensation
The exact amount that you receive depends on your circumstances. You may receive medical care at no cost to you until you reach maximum medical improvement. Temporary wage compensation is based on your earnings before your injury up to a weekly maximum. As part of our representation, we look at the individual specifics of your case to make sure that you are being treated fairly.
Is my case going to go to trial?
It’s our goal to resolve your case in the right way for you. It’s possible to reach a resolution by settlement negotiation, but you may also have a hearing before a commissioner. You may appeal to the Circuit Court or the South Carolina Supreme Court.
Our team can customize a legal strategy for you.
Taking New Cases – Consultations Available
Our Moncks Corner workers’ compensation lawyers are currently taking new cases. If you have been injured at work, we invite you to have a consultation with our legal team.
West Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers is proud to offer a higher standard in legal services in the Lowcountry. We want to help you get justice when you’re hurt on the job.
Find out how much your workers’ compensation claim may be worth. See what you can do to maximize your compensation. Contact us today for your consultation.
Call 843-483-8630 or message us online to start your case.