You may deserve compensation following an Uber or Lyft accident. If you’re hurt in an Uber or Lyft, our experienced lawyers can help. Call 843-483-8630 to start your case today.
The West Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers handle rideshare accident claims. If you have been hurt in an accident that involves an Uber or Lyft, we want you to receive justice. Contact our Moncks Corner Uber and Lyft accident lawyers for a consultation. We can start working towards your compensation today.
Representing Rideshare Accident Victims in Moncks Corner and the Lowcountry
Our firm has a proud history representing people in Moncks Corner and throughout the Lowcountry. We are an extremely experienced team of legal professionals. Through the decades, we have served the legal needs of generations.
We invite you to meet with us if you have been in an Uber or Lyft accident. It is our goal to represent your interests and advocate for your legal situation. Call 843-483-8630 to learn more and start your case.
Compensation for Lyft and Uber Accidents
Thousands of people use rideshare services each day. Unfortunately, things can go wrong. If you have been in an accident, it is our goal for you to receive the compensation you deserve.
The party responsible for causing the rideshare accident should pay compensation. When a rideshare service is involved, there are additional insurance policies that may be available compared to other accident claims. However, evaluating the path to compensation can be extra complex.
We are full-service Moncks Corner Uber and Lyft accident lawyers. We are prepared to evaluate all the issues and pursue your case. We can assist you with:
- Investigating standards of legal fault and how it applies to rideshare drivers
- Looking at causes of the accident and who may have acted negligently
- Determining what insurance policies exist and which apply to the case
- Knowing what the case is worth and what categories of damages may apply
- Filing a claim, including in court or directly with the rideshare company
- Building the evidence and pursuing the case
- Giving you guidance and counsel throughout the case
- Negotiating with the rideshare company
- Advising whether to accept a settlement or proceed to trial in your case
It is our job to manage your case and pursue it fully. Along the way, we answer your questions and give you honest advice. This approach has made us successful in advocating for Moncks Corner victims for decades.
Call 843-483-8630 to discuss your case and see how we can advocate for you.
Do I have an Uber or Lyft accident claim?
If you are a passenger in an Uber or Lyft vehicle at the time of an accident, there is a good chance you have a claim. Most accidents are caused by human error, or a lack of reasonable care and caution. With rideshare companies offering insurance guarantees, we can investigate to find the appropriate insurance policy to pay compensation.
Even if you are in another vehicle – or even the rideshare driver – you may deserve financial compensation.
- Uber passengers
- Lyft passengers
- Rideshare drivers, if someone else is at fault
- Drivers in other vehicles
- Occupants in other vehicles
- People injured while embarking and disembarking from a vehicle
Rideshare accidents happen in a variety of circumstances. Often, passengers enter and leave vehicles in crowded areas. Drivers may not always leave sufficient distance for rideshare vehicles. Fault can be complex. Our lawyers can help.
Despite talking about their $1 million insurance guarantees, the goal of the rideshare companies is to pay as little as they can. When you have a lawyer on your side, they know that you are serious about your claim.
How to get Uber or Lyft accident compensation?
Immediately following an Uber or Lyft accident, seek medical attention for your injuries. Make sure that the accident is promptly reported to the police. Collect any evidence that you can including the names of all drivers involved and their license and vehicle information.
Our lawyers will investigate the cause of the accident. We will determine who has legal fault as well as what insurance policies apply. It depends on the status of the rideshare driver at the time of the accident, who is at fault and the insurance policies that each driver maintains.
Relying on our experience, we evaluate all types of compensation that you may deserve. Compensation can include pain and suffering and other non-economic damages. We understand legal procedures, and we are prepared to fight for justice for you.
Experienced Lawyers Fighting for Your Rights
Generations have relied on our firm to protect their rights. Some of the reasons clients choose us again and again include:
- A long history of success. We are proud of the results we have achieved for our clients.
- A licensed and experienced team of legal professionals are here to serve you. Our team has a wide breadth of experience that can work to your favor to identify and pursue the important legal issues in your case.
- Each case is personalized. Your situation is unique, and we know that you need representation for your unique circumstances. We don’t just resolve cases as quickly as possible. We fight for your rights.
- We represent residents and visitors, individuals and families. It’s our goal to meet you in your situation and advocate for you.
- Communication is so important throughout each case. We take the time to answer all your questions. It is our goal to pursue your goals – that is how we get justice for you.
We are dedicated to proving a higher standard for Lowcountry families. If you have been hurt in an Uber or Lyft accident, it can be daunting to go up against the big corporations. But you are not alone. From the start of our representation, we are on your side, advocating for your interests.
New Cases – Get Your Consultation
Have you been injured in a rideshare accident? Contact the Uber and Lyft accident lawyers at West Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers today. Start your case today.