If you are the victim of a sideswipe accident, you need an experienced lawyer. Call West Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers today at 843-483-8630. We serve Moncks Corner and the Lowcountry.
Advocating for Sideswipe Accident Victims in the Lowcountry
A sideswipe accident occurs when a vehicle strikes another on the sides of both vehicles. The right side of one vehicle hits the left side of the other vehicle. Damage from the impact itself can be serious. It can also cause a chain reaction.
If you have been in a sideswipe accident, you may deserve monetary compensation. We specialize in representing accident victims including in cases involving sideswipe impact. Let us advocate for the compensation that you deserve.
Call 843-483-8630 to ask for your consultation. We can start your case today.
Honest Representation — Dedication that Gets Results
West Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers has been proudly serving Moncks Corner and the Lowcountry since 1945. In that time, we have built a reputation for providing a higher standard of legal advocacy. We are a team of highly accomplished, professional litigators. With full-service legal representation, we handle all the steps necessary for your case, both inside and outside the courtroom.
Throughout your case, you can expect us to stay in constant contact with you. We take the time to answer your questions and understand your personal interests. Expect us to give you honest advice and counsel as we pursue your case from start to finish.
Representing Your Interests
When it comes to pursuing accident compensation, sideswipe accidents often have a unique set of legal challenges. Our lawyers are experienced and ready to handle the complex questions that may be present in your case.
Some questions that may be especially important in a sideswipe accident are:
- The position of each vehicle leading up to impact
- Who had the right of way
- Signaling and what traffic violations a party may have committed
- Determining the full extent of injuries including whiplash
- Building on accident reports by law enforcement, while not being afraid to challenge inaccuracies or inconsistencies
- Evaluation of any chain-of-events where additional collisions happened after the initial impact
- Ensuring the claim includes non-economic damages like pain and suffering
As your lawyers, we identify the legal issues that matter in your case. Then we diligently build your case for compensation.
Learn more about your case by calling 843-483-8630 for your free consultation.
Compensation for Victims and Protecting Your Rights Under the Law
Most sideswipes occur because of the negligence of a driver. They fail to act with reasonable care and caution. Negligence is doing what a reasonable person wouldn’t do. It is also negligent to fail to do something a reasonable person would do.
Some examples of negligence leading to a sideswipe accident are:
- Failing to check if anyone is in the lane before executing a lane change
- Ignoring right of way and entering a lane when it is unsafe to do so
- Improperly merging onto a highway
- Two drivers moving into the same lane at the same time
- A truck or other large vehicle failing to be extra cautious for blind spots
- Drunk driving, operating under the influence, driving under the influence of drugs
- Aggressive driving
- Falling asleep and departing from the lane of travel
- Objects in the road that cause a driver to swerve
The investigation following a sideswipe crash may be especially important. The driver may not always admit that they made a driving error. The common reaction when someone is about to hit your vehicle is to swerve. When there are multiple events or collisions, it is important to understand each step and the actions of each party.
Our lawyers build your case by undertaking an investigation. We look at witness testimony, conduct a road analysis, look at vehicle records, phone information and even conduct accident reconstruction involving the condition of the road. We look at the time of day, the amount of daylight, weather conditions and traffic. We build the evidence of what happened and your grounds for financial compensation.
Meet Our Experienced Team – Why Choose Us?
Through the years, generations have come to rely on our firm when they need experienced, determined representation in the Moncks Corner area. We handle a broad range of legal matters – all of them with the goal of serving individuals and families in our community.
Our law firm is known for:
- Professionalism, and a highly accomplished legal team
- Experience representing the needs of victims
- Understanding your goals so that we can personalize your legal strategy
- Taking the time to answer all your questions
- Handling your case with respect; getting to know you and your situation
- Knowledge in legal matters that are important to your family
- Pursuing the right resolution for you whether it is a settlement or taking your case to trial
West Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers offers full service legal counsel. That means we handle all the steps that are critical to your case. From our investigation to speaking to the insurance company to tough negotiations, you can rely on us to do it all.
We are proud to offer a higher standard for the Moncks Corner community. We handle sideswipe accident claims, helping victims pursue their right to compensation. We invite you to have a consultation with our legal team about your case and your legal options. Then, if you choose to hire us, you can expect us to work relentlessly for your legal interests.
Free Consultations – Start Your Case Today
Have you been in a sideswipe accident? Are you wondering about your legal rights? Do you need help claiming financial compensation?
We are West Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers. Let us help you with your sideswipe accident case. We proudly represent accident victims. If you have been in an accident, we know that you are suffering. We have a skilled legal team that is ready to help you.
Don’t just wish you could receive compensation – take the steps today to get the result you deserve.
Call 843-483-8630 and ask for your free consultation. Contact us now.