Our Moncks Corner truck accident lawyers help victims seek compensation for their injuries and damages. See how our years of experience can help you get justice.
Call the West Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers at 843-483-8630 for a free consultation about your truck accident claim. Our law firm represents victims in claiming a monetary payment for their damages and suffering. We are dedicated to serving your interests. Contact us today.
Lawyers Serving Moncks Corner and the Lowcountry
West Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers is proud of our tradition serving Moncks Corner and the Lowcountry since 1945. For generations, we have been there to represent you. We are an extremely experienced and accomplished legal team. We are proud of our tradition providing skilled and dedicated legal representation.
Our legal team handles truck accident claims. If you have been in an accident, you may have the right to claim compensation. It is our goal to protect your legal rights and advocate for your interests.
Contact our legal team today at 843-483-8630 to see how we can help you with your case.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Moncks Corner We Handle
Truck accidents happen in a variety of situations and circumstances. We handle all types of truck accident claims including:
- Semi-trucks, trailers, eighteen wheelers and big rigs
- Pickup trucks, whether used commercially or owned by an individual
- Delivery trucks
- Flatbed trucks, vehicles that haul items
- Utility and municipal vehicles including fire trucks and garbage trucks
- Farming trucks, vehicles used to transport livestock
- Dump trucks, cement trucks, and other heavy machinery
- Chillers and refrigeration trucks
- Tow trucks
At any moment, there are millions of trucks on the roads. When a person is injured in a trucking accident, they may deserve compensation from the responsible party.
Commercial driver and individual claims
Trucks are often used for commercial reasons. When a truck is owned or operated by a corporation or legal entity other than an individual, it is that party who may be liable to pay damages. For example, an employer may be liable for the actions of their employee.
We handle claims involving commercial drivers and private individuals. We look at all sources of compensation including insurance policies and all parties who may be involved.
You May Deserve Compensation – We Pursue Settlements and Judgments
Trucking companies have a legal duty to operate safely. They are legally liable when they cause an accident by acting negligently. Because they are commercial drivers, the legal standards that apply are high. Truck drivers and the companies they work for must act with care and caution knowing that they are in a dangerous occupation.
As we pursue the settlement or judgment that is right for you, we use our skills and experience to pursue your interests. Some ways we may serve you are:
- Investigating how the accident occurred, including underlying causes like negligent hiring and poor training for commercial drivers
- Preserving evidence; gathering evidence including when the defense does not want to comply
- Evaluating insurance policies to find ways to collect your settlement or judgment
- Communicating with witnesses, the defense and the insurance companies for you
- Identifying the types of compensation and their value so that you have a realistic idea of the value of your case
- Answering your questions and explaining the law
- Negotiating a settlement or representing you if the case goes to trial