When should I hire a lawyer after a car accident?
Car accidents happen every day. Unfortunately, you could see an accident almost every time you get on the road. But often times, people don’t think about what could happen if you are the person that is involved in an accident. Being in an accident can be stressful, especially if you’ve been hurt and it is someone else’s fault. Add to that multiple insurance companies with adjusters and teams of trained attorneys, and you could find yourself in a completely unfamiliar and uncomfortable situation.
West Law Firm does not charge a consultation fee for personal injury or automobile accident claims, and if we take your case, our fees are only structured based on the recovery we achieve for you if you have been injured. Here are some of the things we can do if you’ve been hurt:
- Handle legal procedures, process paperwork, collect records and evidence, and make sure that if you file a lawsuit that you meet any statute of limitations deadline.
- Work with experts or investigators who can help rebuild the accident scene and better prepare your case for court.
- Look at things with a different perspective and recognize technicalities in the law.
- Help your case get to court, navigate through documents and discovery, and work through mediation to try to settle your case for top dollar.
- Lean on experience, knowledge, and work ethic to receive the best possible settlement.
- Locate witnesses, search for video, interview others to maximize your recovery.
- Prepare you and your case for court.